Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My School.

I love getting pedicures. I love Christmas shopping so much. It makes me so tired I need a nap. Christmas makes me sleepy.

I look like the girl in Mamma Mia when she sings about money.

We were cowboys and girls. We have a horse. Cowboys dance. I love to kiss Tauna. I love to slow dance to love songs.

I went to Jessica's and John's house for dinner. We had food and drinks and we talked and we watched a movie.


My feet are so clean. No cracks on my feet. My feet are all better.
They feel good. The girl who did my feet made me laugh.


5 comments:

cathyg said...

Hey Andy! I love pedicures too! I like reading your blog! I am glad you and Tauna have so much fun together!

cathyg said...

Andy!!! You're one of my most favorite cousins! I love your blog. Almost as much as you love Tauna! You're the best!

Heather said...

I'm glad you got to relax and have your feet done. Next time you go take me with you.

CoLiE-O said...

what?!? i am so jealous! i love to get pedicures too but i havent had one in a really long time!!
by the way- shopping makes me tired too...and i love to nap!!

Jenna said...

hey Andy do you remember me Cory Sommers? Jessica just found my blog and then I found yours. Its great to see you. check out our blog at www.cnjsommers.blogspot.com